Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

4.5.15

April Favorites | a little late!

Not sure if you remember, but, a few posts ago I said I'd do favorites of the past month.  I forgot to do that but as its still the first few days of May, I think I can slide in my April favorites!!






Favorite:

Song - One of my fave songs this month was probably 'Dont you go', from All time Low's new album!

Movie - I didn't see any new movies last month but if I had my choice to watch a movie it probably would have been a Marvel movie anyways!

Outfit - Probably my black jeans and my blue tie front shirt that has a white collar (SO CUTE)

Nail polish color - My fave blue color!

EOS - The tangerine one, definitely

Fruit - STRAWBERRIES as usual.  Grapefruit came in with a close tie.

Quote - Had to look into this answer!  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." E. Roosevelt

Thing I did - Hmmm... I guess this past weekend with my friends was definitely the best thing  I did this month and most of the year so far, to be honest!   (post for that coming soon!)

Looking forward to keeping track of what I really liked this month!!

xxLizzie

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Strawberries are amazing. <3

    xx
    june
    www.the-impossible.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)