Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

6.5.15

Avengers Age of Ultron | In my words ***SPOILERS***

********************  MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ********************  


Last night I went and saw Avengers Age of Ultron.  Not sure about you guys but I've been emotionally invested in seeing this movie since the first one came out.  In the meantime of.... what?  3 years I think?  ... I've seen all the other Marvel movies, watched Agent Carter, Daredevil and still watch Agents of Shield on TV.  I was very VERY excited for this movie.  This was one of those times where the movie filled my expectations.  I cried.  Yes me.  Only the 2nd movie well, if you call the first one a real movie (that was the 1D concert film)  
Someone died and thats not even why I cried.  I had tears in my eyes when Hawkeye came home to HIS FAMILY.  IT WAS SO CUTE. And when Bruce and Natasha said neither of them could have children,  And at all of Natasha's flashbacks.  Oh my goodness.  And when They said, "This is what Shield is supposed to be like"  and when Capt America said "We'll do this together,"  and when Hawkeye was talking to Wanda, the witch and saying if she walked out those doors she'd be an avenger and then at the end when Capt America said "This is my home" or something like that. I was full on crying by the credits.

If you have a chance watch this movie, do it.  I want to write a letter to Marvel and tell them how great it is or something because THIS MOVIE DESERVES AN AWARD.

xxLizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)