- March brought my 16th birthday that included a mini surprise party from three of my best friends.
- Early in May I took a weekend to Chicago with three friends to go have a surprise party there for my best friend.
- May also brought me finally getting 1D tickets
- June was my highschool mission camp that came with a lot of lessons, laughs and fun.
- July brought me counseling two more summer camps, though mentally and physically exhausting, it was worth it.
- August came in quick with my super great vacation out East.
- Best day of my life and best way to wrap up an incredible summer was seeing 1D.
- October the new 5SOS album came out!
- Also in October I went to Chicago for a great Halloween with my squad :):):)
- November I saw Sleeping With Sirens <3
- Also in November the new 1D album came out
- December I saw my beloved All Time Low
- To wrap up a great year, this past week I spent 5 days with my two best friends.
My two favorite things I was able to cross off my 2015 bucket list was that I saw not only one concert, but my favorite band and two other of my top 5 fave bands. In total counting other opening acts I saw 8 artists live this year!
Secondly, I went somewhere new, every moment of my vacation was somewhere new!!! So I even got to travel :)
Right now, I',m still trying to get a list for this year but thats coming.
Have a happy new year!