Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

2.7.15

June favorites!

I think we can all agree, this year has been going much too fast!  I've had some great experiences but I wish it wouldn't whip past!  Here is my day late June favorites list!  Happy July!!!



Song- Hmmmmm Dreaming by Smallpools or Demi Lovato's brand new song 'Cool for the summer'. Which is a total summer jam by the way.

Movie- Okay I'm pretty sure it was last month that I finally saw Big Hero 6.  It was alright.  But I'm just gonna say the WWA 1D concert film.........

Outfit- So I have this new shirt, its white and kind of cropped and it says Coffee plus WiFi equals perfect and then a coffee cup with WiFi signals <3

Nail Polish color- Just pulled out my favorite blue color the other day!

EOS- Mint wins again!

Fruit- Strawberries because, why not?

Quote- 'When someone tells you it can't be done, it's more a reflection of their limitations, not yours'


There you have my mini favorites list.  I hope you all have a great start to this month!

P.S. Only 54 days until ONE DIRECTIONNNNNNNNNNNNN

WAIT.  ONE MORE THING.  Not sure if I notified anyone here but I'm planning on having a giveaway when I reach 100 followers. Thats 23 more follows.  I'm planning on picking the prize on depending who wins. Maybe merchandise of some kind, etc.  I am not totally positive that I can offer this to out of country readers because of shipping costs, etc. but I'm seeing what I can do.  I have promoted this on twitter a lot and gained a few follows. But if you are interested, keep a lookout for 100 follows and share my blog link so that I can have this giveaway!  It means a lot to me.  Thank you!

xxLizzie


1 comment:

  1. That shirt sounds like perfection! OMG I'm so jelly ;) Also like fruit is one of the very best things in summer. I have no idea why it's so much better in summer than winter but it just is and it's amazing. Okay mini fruit rant over haha :)

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)