Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

21.4.15

#InternetBestFriendDay

Today is:   #InternetBestFriendDay    
I know alot of people who think idea idea of having a friend online is stupid.  But I also know a few people who don't think so. Even my mom has internet friends!
 Sure some people online are jerks or strange; but like me, if you follow the right people on Pinterest or Twitter, there are a lot of great people out there.
I met my internet bestie back in September and I am SO GLAD she messaged me.
My internet best friend and I had the same interests, issues and we just got along super well! We've helped each other through alot and have had a lot of great laughs.
I haven't met her yet but I know for sure that will be the best day ever!
So thanks to her and social media for one of the best friends ever<3

xxLizzie

3 comments:

  1. You never know who you can meet on the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think internet friends are stupid. I gained a lot of internet friends from being a part of the Vent community (it's a mobile app), because it was small when I started out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online friends are the best! :)

    Sarah || http://theteenagedreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)