Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

22.8.14

'The French Twist' hair tutorial

Hello again on this cloudy and hot Friday of August!

The long awaited, and hopefully anticipated, hair tutorial has arrived!  This is called 'The French Twist'.  It is simple and very pretty!  I practiced this on Wednesday and today, did it for real, took pictures and made the little collage!  I am the one doing the hair, and my little sister is the 'model' I guess you could say.
I chose to do a collage rather than a video because it was easier this way and really, the tutorial is not that hard, so just pictures and instructions should do the trick!
I thought it turned out quite well for my first tutorial!!!  And I hope to do more very soon :)
Enjoy!  If you try the tutorial, let me know how it turns out!

(If you are going to do anything with this picture, via email, Pinterest, etc. the photo is credited to me on the bottom.  When possible, I would appreciate it if you would link it back to my blog :) Thank you!)




xxLizzie

5 comments:

  1. Hey! This braid looks so pretty, definitely going to give it a try but I'm terrible with fancy hairstyles haha! I just came across your blog and it's so cute! I love the header! Would mean a lot if you could check out my blog?

    Sneha xxx
    www.sleepysneha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)