Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

1.10.14

Morning's writing contest entry

Here is my entry for Morning's writing contest!!! Enjoy:-)

You looked around to see
As a fall colored leaf fell gently.
Could you make yourself understand
That this land,
Your heart was not meant to be?

You need to leave, to go and see
The places you have dreamed.

Where you stand in this land
Your heart does not belong.
You feel a need to push away
What you have held for so long.

Can it be done? Can you go?
A question burns inside.
If home is where the heart is,
Then you must decide.

xxLizzie

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love your blog and this post made me feel all tingly!
    Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so beautiful, Lizzie :)
    I would love to see more of your writing :)
    Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your writing Lizzie ^.^
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)