Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

7.8.14

Beautiful blog award!!

I was nominated by the amazing Yasmine for the Beautiful blog award!! 
I will now fill out her fab questions: 


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00...?  Gosh, IDK!!!  LOL
2. Sweet or salty?  Sweet!!!  CUPCAKESSSS
3. Online or normal shopping?  Normal XD  Its more excitingggg
4. Favourite thing to do on the weekends?  Be with my BFF
5. What is next on your bucketlist?  I wish I knew.  Haha
6. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?  I have like, no talents at all!  I write...I draw...I sing... but I would consider myself quiet handy with baking... ;)
7. Biking, walking or public transport (buses, etc.)? I do enjoy biking! And walking.
8. Ketchup or mayonnaise? (Or none... like me. :D)  Ummm ketchup.  I like mustard better but thats not a choice... wahh.:'(
9. If you had a TARDIS (time and space machine from Doctor Who (stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space))(but could only make one trip) where would you go, and why?  Ummm Schoenstatt. Yes. Schoenstatt
10. Meyer-Briggs personality type?  I'm an ESFJ :)  I've known that for quite some time.  And I'm actually SUPER DUPER in to MBT!!!
11. Favourite time of day?  Early morning and late at night.
12. Favourite conspiracy theory?  That unicorns are real.  Hahahahaha.  I actually don't like unicorns all to much.
13. Which famous person (blogger, YouTuber, celebrity, etc.) would/do you most want to be in a relationship with?  Ya know... every member of One Direction is special to me and I appreciate them equally... Zayn, Louis and Liam are taken and I'm happy for them... and Harry and Niall are single.  I'll take Niall.  Gimme a break, he's Irish and so very, very talented...

Thanks Yasmineeeeee!!!!!  

My questions:
  1. North or South Pole?
  2. Bubble or mint gum?
  3. How are you?
  4. Do you like wearing socks?
  5. Least fave season
  6. Why is the sky blue? Hahahahaha
  7. Fave YouTuber?
  8. If you had a different name what would you want it to be?
  9. What are your thoughts on applesauce?  I for one LOVE IT
  10. Fave quote?
  11. Do you collect anything?
  12. Fandom(s) you are in?
  13. Are you scared more of the Dentist or a Doctor?
I nominate: 


Thats all!!  Have a nice day\night!!!

xxLizzie

6 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)