Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

5.1.15

Some Updates

Hey!!! As you can probably see, I have a new design from Rose!!!
Thanks so much! I love it!
I thought it was time for a change! A new year, a new design. However, i simply adored my previous design from Eve!! These girls are so talented! Check them out!
So, thank you to both of you!

Also, I've been sick for over a week now! During the last days of December, I had fevers and all that and now I pretty much lost my voice from coughing and thats horrible because i talk... a lot. Haha :)
Oh, and the other day I saw The battle of the five armies. Wow!!! What a movie!!!! I was speechless and almost cried at the end! It has been so long since I read the Hobbit, i forgot most things that happened so I was kinda shocked!! I recommend it... HIGHLY! if you have not seen it!!!!!

I've been planning a few posts but still am drafting so I'll post soon!

xxLizzie

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I need to catch up on The Hobbit movies for sure.
    Haven't seen a single one but I do love the Lord of the Rings trilogy!
    I loved your old design, but this ones pretty cool as well!

    Zhew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design, Lizzie! I saw the movie too, I'm a huge fan so every-part was, well amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your blog looks amazing! I love it! And awww sorry to hear about you being sick :( I'm glad seeing that movie made you feel good, though! When I went to see Mockingjay, I saw the preview for that new Hobbit movie, and it looked pretty intense! :)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new design. It's cool! Was it a template or full custom? Whichever, it looks really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)