Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

16.6.14

Couldn't think of a title...

Alright, so I couldn't think of a title and I STILL can't upload any pictures :P  But I guess thats okay...
I had a great weekend which included a sensational sleepover (like my alliteration there? :)!   And today Vacation Bible school volunteering started which was pretty fun I guess since I get to be with my best friend for like 3 hours.

I can't really think of anything else to say... but I seriously need to make that Chocolate cheesecake I made last summer that I actually blogged about way back when:  The cheesecake  except I didn't include the recipe in the post, darn :P
And I really need to get back to writing my book.  And I seriously need to make a summer reading list.  But I really like Sarah's idea from her blog:  'To be read jar'
Yeah... I think I'm gonna do that!!!  :)

Okay, well I'll post again soon!

-Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)