Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

13.5.14

The sunshine award

Thanks a ton, Sarah for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!  Please follow Sarah, she's a great blogger and has given me a ton of help with blogging ;)


Rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

Sarah's questions: 
Do you have a role model? If so, who? 
Hmmm... Well my old role model was Miranda Cosgrove... but now really... I guess I just look up to all my friends ;)

When you get married someday, would you want a small or large family?
Well, it really depends!  I want a medium size one... like 5 kids  

Are you going to make a summer bucket list this year?
I hope so!  And I better start soon!

Earth or the story world you've written and created in your head?
That is a hard question... I would love to be with my characters but I wouldn't trade my friends here for anything.

What do you want to do and achieve in your life?
Well I want to be an interior designer and get married.  And I want to travel as much as possible.

Fair or an amusement park?
I guess a fair...

Are you adventurous?
Not especially... but I believe everyone has a little adventure in them... whether they are willing to use it or not ;)

How tall are you?
5'4"

Favorite store to shop at?
I love Kohl's and Bangles and Bags :)

 Do you wear makeup?  If so, what kind?
My friends usually tell me I don't need any, and then of course they all wear it!  I usually just wear eye shadow, but I've been asked if I wear eyeliner, which I don't, so I must be doing something right :)

I nominate: 
Roxie
Liliana
Vellvin
Bernadette
My Questions:
If you could pick a country to visit for a full month, where would it be?
What is your favorite icecream flavor?
What is you favorite day of the week?
If you had to pick only one song to listen to for a week what would it be?
What is your favorite little kid show?
How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Who is your favorite blogger?
Morning, afternoon, or night?
What is one thing you would want to collect?
Fave fruit?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)