Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

14.1.14

Quick hair tip - Dutch braid

Before a few months ago, I found myself wondering what a 'Dutch braid' was.  I thought it was a super fancy braid... its not!  Obviously there are lots of ways to style it like twisting it around your head or whatever.  But from what I've learned its just a normal braid but instead of putting the sections of hair over each other, you put them under.  For some reason 'Dutch braids' hold my hair better than a normal braid.  And you'll notice how the braid seems to be going 'up' instead of the normal braid looks like its going 'down'.
Just thought I'd share that quick if any of you didn't know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)